The power of stories

I am listening to "the black swan" where the power of narratives and their persistence in humanity's memory are mentioned quite a few times. This reminds me how much the means of delivering thoughts through stories are emphasized by both David Snowden and Igal Hamish. Then I suddenly realize that most of the ideas in this blog would have been immensely easier to explain and understand if the story of how I thought of them would be included.

From now on I'll try to add the story of origin to any new idea.

The idea of using lasers and reflective objects to see behind corners, for example, came to me when I was looking for my car in the parking lot. I looked at the tall turned off street light that was towering the cars. Then I wished I had its perspective, and I thought : "what if I could bounce a laser off of it to see from there?".


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:אהרונוביץ',Tel Aviv District,Israel

No comments: