Too many sharing services

Lets say you just finished reading an interesting blog post. Now you want to tell the world about it.
Usually, you will have about 5-10 "bla-bla this".
Here's an example...

"Digg This! * Sphinn It! * Save to del.icio.us * Submit to Propeller * Google Bookmark This * Stumble It!"

Well, That's a nuisance, and what I think we should have is a protocol for post sharing and I'm not talking about the likes of addthis.com.

I'm talking about a solution that will be quick and non disruptive of my blog reading. Something like the "share" button on google reader. Maybe a link that will require you to choose your sharing platform only once and from then on, it'll be just a fast one click process.

(I know about bookmarlets, but they are so "local machine" oriented, I use many PC's and devices for reading blogs.)

No comments: